Last Updated on July 17, 2023
Oct 28, 2015
When it comes to selecting a construction software solution, there are numerous options, factors, and variables to consider. While price is commonly the guiding reason for buying software, many reasons exist as to why this shouldn’t be the case. Here is what you can expect to get out of reading this guide.
The 5 biggest areas you need to ask software vendors about and why, such as:
- What is their long term vision, strategy and roadmap?
- Who owns them and what that means to you?
- How they grow and why you’re not just another customer?
- What is their after-sale support and why does that matter?
- What is their technology and what that actually means?
Get the information you need to make the best decision for your business, for yourself, and for your employees when selecting the right construction software solution.
Download The Ultimate Guide to Selecting Construction Software