Jul 08, 2016
As cloud technology continues to be adopted in the construction industry, forward-thinking companies are staying ahead of the curve by partnering with true cloud software solutions, and abandoning traditional hosted environments. In the ‘Understanding Cloud Construction Software eBook’, learn how implementing a cloud-based software solution can benefit your business in a variety of ways. These include lower Total-Cost-of-Ownership (TCO), greater convenience, reduced overall risk, and access to real time information from anywhere, at any time. Download this eBook to gain greater insights into the advantages that cloud technology provides, and discover how cloud construction software will stand to benefit your business in the present and far into the future.
The ‘Understanding Cloud Construction Software eBook’ provides answers to the following questions:
- What is the difference between cloud and hosted environments?
- What is meant by ‘True Cloud’?
- How is data stored through cloud?
- Why are businesses moving to cloud?
- What are the risks with cloud?
- Why would I want to make the switch to cloud?
Click HERE to download this eBook