Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
The Jonas workplace is dynamic and empowering and comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Immediately, we are seeking an ambitious individual to join our Sales Team of professionals.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Construction Division, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Conduct sales calls to new prospects to generate leads for sales team and increase attendance at trade shows
- Enter data into CRM database; qualify lead, then forward pertinent information to sales representatives
- Maintain lead status and track opportunity status
- Create email campaign templates and prepare email blasts for targeted searches
- Follow-up on e-mails via telephone to generate leads
- Prepare and set up sales packages for delivery
- Assist marketing in any additional duties when required
- Periodic trips to trade shows, user groups and seminars
- Utilize several means of contact including marketing programs, call out programs, webinar attendance and seminar attendance and assist the dealer network in increasing revenue for the base
- Telemarketing or other marketing support experience is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of sales practices and principals
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in selling software solutions and/or the construction industry is an asset, but not required
IS THIS YOU?
To apply for this position, submit a resume to Human Resources at:
Please indicate job title in the subject heading of your email
If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, contact Recruitment at email@example.com or 905-470-4600.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Posting Date: March 1, 2016 – March 30, 2016.