Almost part way into 2021, we find ourselves looking back on 2020, and trying to make sense of what happened last year in the construction and service industry. In order to start piecing things together, and to get a real sense of what other companies went through, tune-in to our Roundtable discussion.
We spoke with 3 established construction & service companies about:
- Their experience when covid hit the mainstream, circa March 2020
- What they did in order to survive throughout the year, and
- What lessons, silver linings, and predictions they have as we move forward
Watch now to hear their thoughts and opinions on – Covid & Construction: 2020 a year in review!
Our roundtable members are:
- Dave Connor, CFO at Harrell-Fish Inc
- Dustin Pohlman, VP at ATR Contractors
- JD Swenson, at 4Front Energy Solutions Inc